Property Investment Convention 2015
11 Aug 2015
Last weekend on the 8th and 9th August 2015, Wealth Mastery Academy (WMA) organized the Property Investment Convention 2015. Held on a yearly basis, the convention is an amazing opportunity for both property home buyers and investors to learn and explore about the latest updates and strategies in the property investment industry.
This was an ideal place for developers and real estate agencies to exhibit their products to the potential buyers in the crowd. Held at Intercontinental Hotel, one of the significant landmarks in Kuala Lumpur City Centre, approximately 1,000 visitors were present for the exciting convention.
The exhibition provides an opportunity for exhibitors to expand their marketing network globally through various channels. Last weekend, there were good deals and properties below market rate for both soft and pre-launch. It was an exciting moment during the weekend.
During the opening ceremony, a token of appreciation was presented to the official partners of the event. CloudHax was one of the official media partners for the Property Investment Convention 2015.
Selected speakers from various background, experience and knowledge came for the exciting convention. They are the experts who shared various powerful tips and strategies on property investment which expands the attendees’ knowledge.
The featured speakers are:
- JOHN LEE- CEO & Co-Founder, Wealth Dragons UK.
- CHRIS TAN- Managing Partner of CHUR Associates.
- MILAN DOSHI- Property Investment Guru & Best Selling Author.
- HO CHIN SOON- Director, Ho Chin Soon Research.
- TAN HWA CHUAN- Managing Partner, BIG Property Consultant Sdn Bhd.
- DR DANIELE GAMBERO- CEO, REI Group of Companies.
- DAVID CHONG- Vice President (1) - Investment Promotions, Malaysia Property Incorporated.
- MOHD NAJIB ABDUL HADI- General Manager of Coway, Sales Trainer and Successful Young Entrepreneur and Investor.
- FENNIE LIM- Executive Director, Crowe Horwarth.
- KK WONG- Deputy Chairman, REHDA Johor.
- DR. GERARD KHO- Group CEO & Futurist, Reapfield.
- RAPHAEL WONG- Chairman, MIEA Youth.
- AHYAT ISHAK- Best Selling Author & Property Enthusiast.
- ELIZABETH SIEW- Partner of Messrs Iqbal Hakim.
- SIA & VOO
- And more…
The topics shared were both valuable and essential; well suited to educate the investors to make wise choices. A few of the topics consists of suitable personal investment profiles, and latest strategies that market experts are implementing to assist property investors to avoid extensive losses. On top of that, property investors gets the opportunity to know about hotspots in the industry.
Some of the topics that were shared over the weekend are:
- Updates! New Urban Transit Oriented Developments (TODs) Property Hotspots to Look Out for in Greater KL?
- Post GST Effect! The Impact to Property Investors.
- Property Price X Factor: High Speed Rail, Rapid Transit System & Greater KL MRT 2.
- Invest When Other Stops: Seizing The Opportunity!
- Greater Income! How to Invest in Property and Create a Passive Income in Malaysia?
- Local Vs Foreign: Investing in Overseas Real Estate.
- Property Protagonist: From ZERO to HERO.
- Dream Come True: Youth Investors Achieving Financial Freedom by Age 30.
- Facts and figures of Iskandar Malaysia: Perception Vs Reality of a Well-Planned Economic Growth Corridor.
- The BIGGER Profit: Land Investment Vs Land Joint Venture.
- The Ultimate Adventure: What It Takes to Become a Property Millionaire?
- New Rules: A New Challenge to Property Investors with Recent HDA’s T & C.
How you feel after reading this article?
0 % Happy
0 % Sad
0 % Angry
0 % Shocked
0 % Nothing