Menara LGB is a brand new project of Bellworth Developments. Being their flagship project, Menara LGB is a freehold property that is targeted to be a Grade A office tower sited on the prime land of Taman Tun Dr Ismail ( TTDI) as well as is targeted to be completed in JUne 2013.
A new generation of high rise luxury office tower, Menara LGB stands proud at a single elegant block of 31 storeys tall. Besides, the first 5 floors of the building will be dedicated to retail outlets so tenats of the building will a jolly good lunch time with food court, al fresco areas and also the opportunity to window shop at the dozens of new retail shop opening here. Then, the office lots will begin from 5th floor to the 30th floor.
30% of the Menara LGB building will be occupied by the LGB group, whilst the rest of the 70% will be leased out. Tenants will have a wide range of built-ups to pick from, and also an ample number of parking lots are provided to prevent chaotic morning parking frenzies. Prices are steep with rental price starting from RM5.50 to Rm6 psf.
Menara LGB is designed to be MSC status compliant with an intelligent building management system that will control as well as monitor security, lighting, fire protection, air-conditioning and climate-control. Moreover, this tower office will also be one of the few in Klang Valley that is equipped with a chilled water basement tank i the basement to cool the building down.